"One Spray To Keep The Tiredness At Bay"
Ever felt tired and groggy after waking up?
Feeling like you need five cups of coffee to get yourself going?
Well, I've got a solution for you that your skin will thank me for. If you like simple, easy and cheap solutions, you'll love this one!
This cucumber face mist will get you going like nothing else.
The best part?
It's not just an instant refresher but you'll also get multiple vitamins like vitamin C and K that your skin love.
We all know vitamins are good for us but what does that really mean? “Good” is a bit too vague so let’s make it a little more real.
Vitamin C fights off free radicals that are making your skin look years older than it really is. Imagine looking old and wrinkly already at 45 when you could've avoided it.
Getting a consistent dose of vitamin C helps aids your skins natural regeneration process. That means you’ll look younger, more alive, even as you age. Imagine the feeling when younger guys stand in amazement when they hear your actual age.
What about vitamin K?
That helps improve scars, dark spots, and even stubborn under eye circles.
The bottom line is this. This cucumber face mist will give your skin a shot of energy. You’ll feel your skin tinkle and spark with life. You’ll turn those tired, froggy looking eyes into fresh, bright, irresistible eyes in seconds.
The most common reaction after trying this is to grab the phone and write to your bestie saying... “You gotta try this face mist I just tried! I feel amazing right now.. Never tried anything so refreshing!”
And the best part? It's so cheap that you'll feel like it must be a dream come true.
- 11 cucumber
- 22 tablespoons of
- 31 tablespoon aloe vera gel (optional)
That's all you need!
- 1Wash then cut the cucumber into chunks and put them in the blender/food processor. Blend until you get a chunk-free pulp
- 2Pour the pulp into a cheesecloth place it over a bowl
- 3Gather the corners grip the cheesecloth tightly to extract the juice
- 4Add 2 tablespoons of rose water
- 5Mix well, pour and store in a glass spray bottle
- 6You can add a tablespoon of aloe vera. Just make sure you do that before pouring it the solution into the spray bottle. The easiest way is to add the gel and rose water into a small bowl, stir until combined well and then add to the cucumber juice.
*Can be refrigerated for up to a week
- 1Pantyhose: stretch a clean pair of pantyhose over the mixing bowl and you'll have the perfect strainer
- 2Coffee filter
Use it as a natural face mask. Apply it onto your skin for 15 minutes and voila! 🙂
This face mist will wake you up like nothing you've ever tried. Get the two ingredients, whip it together and you'll have a pick-me-up elixir for a week!
Tired face? Tired eyes? Gone for good!
Give it a try and remember to comment down below before you leave...